Michellewearingsmith got their new postcard, flyer or print by running a design contest:
Help Zerh2o with a new postcard or flyer
Check out Michellewearingsmith's Postcard, flyer or print contest…
Affluent/wealthy home owners or home builders who want the ultimate in luxury but are energy efficient-minded. They are middle aged Australians men and women. They seek quality lifestyle, luxury and comfort. They choose environmentally efficient products. They drive premium cars. They are technology savvy.
What's your vision?
I require a Double-Sided Flyer A4 portrait to promote our products to the Residential customer. Target market: Affluent/wealthy home owners or home builders who want the ultimate in luxury but are energy efficient-minded. They are middle aged Australians men and women. They seek quality lifestyle, luxury and comfort. They choose environmentally efficient products. They drive premium cars. They are technology savvy. We would like it corporate branded with the Zerh2o logo and colour schematic incorporated. We would like a premium finish. I have attached both the logo and the copy for the brochure. Within the word doc brochure I have included some lifestyle images that perhaps you can re-use or source more suitable ones that represent lifestyle, comfort, hydronic heating/cooling, hot showers, heated swimming pool, air conditioning etc. I can pay for the stock images separately once design is approved. I have also included the balancing rocks image, that goes with the text above "striking the balance between money spent today with money saved on future energy bills". Perhaps a custom-image can be created for this that represents this important message. The piechart image has been taken from a government website and so I can not use this exact diagram. I need this diagram to be recreated/reinvested to be similar but different. Obviously the categories & percentages would remain the same. In the image it is ideal if it can be highlighted that the heating & cooling 38% and water heating 25%, equals a combined energy consumption of 63% for heating & cooling. (See the line below the graph) Please ask me any other questions you may have. Thank you for submitting your designs.
I have a short turnaround on the completion of this flyer so will be hoping for some strong, quality entries that I can select a winner within just a few days (if it is possible). So if you are interested in submitting, please get on to it as early as possible. I am really looking forward to seeing your work : )
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Postcard, flyer or print starts at €179.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their postcard, flyer or print.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Michellewearingsmith collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
Building a brand around black and white tree photography and environmentalism. Trying to capture a "sad tree aesthetic".
We will be removing unwanted lake weeds from shorelines via mechanical harvester. The target audience is mainly private
Water/Fire/Mold/CAT3 Sewage Mitigation/Restoration Services. Residential and Commercial Services. Commercial Targets i
Create outstanding INSERT for "Ouroots Africa". A Social Enterprise making the World a better Place.
We are Ouroots Africa, the sustainable, compostable and plastic-free alternative to conventional plastic straws. Ouroots
We are a junk hauling and recyling company