Great work very happy with the design
How Ron Sturgeon started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Golden Triangle Dog Park
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a new dog park located in North Fort Worth. Our park will be named Golden Triangle Dog Park. Our target audience are dog owners, both residents and area visitors. We are wanting them to know a new dog park is being added to the neighborhood, free of charge. We will be offering a business park for both, small and large breeds to play. Obstacle course, water fountain and benches can be found at this location, with a section for small dogs and one for large dogs.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are needing a postcard designed for our grand opening. It will be used for direct mailing, so requirements must be met. You will find an image attached with dimension requirements for the post office, etc. The postcard will be 4.25” by 11”, with a horizontal design. Single sheet only, no fold. Print bleeds must be added for this design for printing purposes.
For the front of the postcard, we are looking for an eye-catchy design that invites area residents to join our grand opening.
Important information to know:
• Located at the Fort Worth Design District at Box Office Warehouse Suites and Golden Triangle Business Park
• Free water for dogs and their humans
• Linda Allen State Farm will be at Grand Opening giving away collapsible dog bowls.
• Three Dog Bakery will be in attendance with goodie bags for dogs and dog owners
• Map should be added to the back of the post card, it does not have to be detailed though.
• Grand Opening will be September 15, 2018 from 10 AM until 2 PM
• 1929 Golden Heights Road, Fort Worth, TX 76177
• Park has two sections: small dogs and large dogs
• Paved parking
• Water bowls and fountains available on-site
• Obstacle course for dogs
• Lighted facility
Sketch provided is for reference. Can get creative with it, including graphics. Feel free to design a “logo” for Golden Triangle Dog Park, though it is not required. Name should stand out, with fun font or colors.