8.5"x11" Informational Flyer about the Texas Roadmap. Website needs to be included: http://www.texasroadmap.org with the copy "coming soon" as the website is not live yet.
The Texas Roadmap is a new initiative for the Texas Campaign that will focus on networking communities together across Texas. The flyer will be used to 'sell' our idea to communities across Texas. Important themes are:
Here's more of our text and details:
Since 2009, the Texas Campaign has worked with local communities to develop their capacity to strategically approach teen pregnancy prevention. The Texas Roadmap will escalate this work and amplify our reach by developing the supports and structures needed to meet communities where they are, and at whatever entry point they have chosen for their teen pregnancy prevention efforts and thus assist communities move step-by-step toward full implementation and monitoring of a strategic plan for success.
Once fully implemented, the Texas Roadmap will include:
• A network of formal regional coalitions across Texas – Teen Pregnancy Prevention Coalition Hubs
• The Texas Campaign will convene, connect, and support hubs through network, events, capacity building and evaluation services.
• A statewide leader’s circle of CEOs and Executive Directors from various involved regions
• An interactive website with a library of “bite-sized” resources to support local groups – infographics, videos, webinar series
• A stand-alone Texas Roadmap interactive website which overlays vital resources over a map of Texas including – Data (teen birth and pregnancy rates) as well as services and support such as youth service providers and publicly funded health clinic (highlighting those that can offer confidential services),