This particular design is for a wholesale catalog with a landscape dimension of 10x8. I am looking for three templates for a cover page, information page (ex: about us, etc), and product collection info page. I have outlined specifically what I am looking for on each type of page and have included some of the images needed for the pages.
-Large image (full page??)
-Copy: "Wholesale Catalog"
-large image (logodissection.jpg)
Collection info Page:
-header text: The Clarity Collection
About (sub-header) - The potent benefits of tea are used to tame acne and oily prone skin in the “Clarity Collection”. This advanced acne and oil fighting system naturally and effectively fights the main causes of blemishes and excess sebum. Naturally antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, tea combats the multiple contributors to problem skin. Each product is expertly formulated using effective natural ingredients and the science of tea.
What It Does (sub-header) – Clears existing breakouts and prevents new ones from forming without drying or irritating the skin. For oily skin types, the Clarity Collection evens the oil content of the skin by reducing oil production, not by drying.
Who Its For (sub-header) – For adolescents and adults who experience acne or persistent breakouts and oily skin.
Key Active Ingredients (sub-header)
- White Tea Extract contains antibacterial properties that kill blemish causing bacteria, anti-inflammatory properties and anti-aging anti-oxidants.
- Rooibos Tea Extract contains anti-inflammatory properties, soothing properties, healing properties and anti-aging anti-oxidants.
– Salicylic Acid, naturally derived from willow bark, exfoliates pores and clears dirt, oil and make-up clearing existing breakouts and preventing new ones.
- Tea Tree Oil contains antiseptic properties that controls oil production.
- Yarrow Hydrosol acts as an astringent and minimizes the appearance of blemishes.
- Neroli Extract shrinks pores and controls oil production.
I am looking for a look that gives the feel of both natural and science/medicine. Not sterile, but clean and minimalistic. I would like to use the elements in my logo (circles) and the same color scheme in the design elements. Artistically using textures and images (such as tea leaves since it is the main element of our concept), other botanical elements, and beauty images (women, etc). I have uploaded a "style board" that may further explain the direction I am looking for. I have also uploaded some of our stock images, logo, and products.