We are launching our first bath and body product line "Fermosa" under our brand name Nature's Mana. We already have our logo designed here at 99designs.com and we are now looking to have product labels designed.
The following are 5 products that we will start with under the product line "Fermosa":
- Body Lotion
- Hand Cream
- Shower Gel
- Body Butter
- Salt Scrub Soufflé
Product Label (Front label) print requirements:
- Body Lotion: 2" Width x 3" High with 1/4 bleed
- Hand Cream: 1.5" Width x 2.5" High with 1/4 bleed
- Shower Gel: 2" Width x 3" High with 1/4 bleed
- Body Butter: 4" Round with 1/4 bleed
- Salt Scrub Soufflé: 3" Round with 1/4 bleed
- Body Lotion, 16 Oz. Clear Plastic Bottle with white cap
- Hand Cream, 3 Oz. Clear Plastic Bottle with white cap
- Shower Gel, 16 Oz. Clear Plastic Bottle with white cap
- Body Butter, 16 Oz. White Plastic Jar with white cap
- Salt Scrub Soufflé, 8 Oz. White Plastic Jar with white cap
*Attached are jpeg files of our logo in RGB and CMYK.
Nature's Mana is the brand name. The name has to be somewhere on the label but the logo does not need to be in the design. The product line's name is "Fermosa", this also needs to be on the label. We plan to launch more product line so this is the first product label contest.
No need for the ingredients to be included because this contest is for Front Label only. Our manufacturer has already printed the back label, it is generic with just the ingredients and our company information.
The font we used on the logo of Nature's Mana is Monotype Corsiva. We are good with that font, but we are also open to other fonts to give the product line its own personality.
Please don't get stuck on the color (green) of the logo because we will launch more product lines. We are open to any color combinations. However, if you will include the brand logo on the label then you may need to work with colors that are a good match with the color green.
Checkout this page from bath and body works http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/fam…5.12587140 for ideas. They represent more playfulness on their product labels than what we have in mind though. We are more looking at more sophistication and only a little of the playfulness because of our target market and how we want to position ourselves in the marketplace.
Also, please let us know if you need the EPS and AI file versions of the logo and we'll be happy to provide them.
Jon and Camille