AMAZING AMAZING EASY TO WORK WITH AND RESPONSIVE A++
- O I O O I I O I
she is the best designer ive worked with.
My experience has been amazing. Her response time was very fast and she delivered all of our requests. I would work with her again anytime.
- idesign visuals
Awesome work and great willingness to tweak designs.
How aromatherapycanada16 started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide basic aromatherapy oils for home use. Our product is sold in boutique stores and online
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A 3.1" by 1.25" label in 300 dpi
- the label needs to be black and white mostly and IF it makes sense add a bit of color (color is 100% optional and only if it can look good)
- the "Gf" is important to stay as large letters. it's meant to look similar to a periodic table and so if you have 10 bottles side by side you can easily see which one is which https://goo.gl/whLKKs
- we are looking for a improvement of the current label so you can make minor tweaks or as many as you want. this is not a "brand new label" type of design
- these will come in a box of 10 different flavors (grapefruit is the first one) here's an example of a set https://goo.gl/yJJNm3
- the packaging is not meant to be around the grapefruit, (it's one of many flavors)
Things to potentially improve: (not all are needed)
- include “organic” or “natural” somewhere either word or icon
- for the origin section it could maybe include a small map of the area to communicate it more visually such as http://goo.gl/HWlrp7
- for ingredient may use a small icon or something to better indicate this is grapefruit (flat art) http://goo.gl/BmXf4r
OR use the grapefruit molecule or some kind of molecule http://goo.gl/10n7A9
- it would be good to see use of color if it fits otherwise black and white is ok!
- it should be visually appealing and done in flat art
- side by side with other bottles it should looks good on a shelf
- main messaging from the wording, icons and overall look and feel should be high quality, organic, and natural.
We're looking for a improved label of our existing bottle to make it more attractive to a broader consumer base