We like the idea of the having the main words "Athlete's Soap" be inside of a big shield.
Here are links to some shield pictures that we like (to give you an idea):
http://www.dollarphotoclub.com/stoc…oto/Vector shield red/96990649
http://www.dollarphotoclub.com/stoc…oto/golden metal shield isolated on white/69835431
2) We definitely don't want any cursif or fancy type of font. We only want something that is very simple and clean and big and easy to read. When people are browsing on Amazon we want the main image of our soap box or soap bottle to stand out and for them to be able to see the words "Athlete's Soap" even from a distance.
We also may want to consider having a red background to make it stand out more. We like the colors Red, White, and Blue for this design
3) Since we want to portray the whole "Athlete's Soap" theme - we think it could be great to have some subtle silhouettes of athletes in the background or somewhere above or below the shield. I have attached 3 silhouettes that we like.
- The silhouette of the runner maybe could go on the left-hand side.
- The silhouette of the champion with his arms raised would ideally be in the center right above or below our logo/shield
- On the bjj-silhouettes I like the one all the way on the bottom right-hand side. Maybe that silhouette could go on the right side of the other two silhouettes.
Remember these silhouettes should be small and subtle in the background while the main focus is the big shield and the word "Athlete's Soap" along with the sub headline inside the shield.
I have also attached a design-1 which is what another designer created for us when we gave him these instructions. We are not crazy about the design however we do need to have all of the ingredients and other words you see on the left and right hand side of the design.
Those words need to be on the side of the design you create as well ideally (or they will need to be added on after)