We are looking for a label design for our initial product offering "Callus Quench". It is delivered in a 1/2 oz (large) white lip-balm tube, with the label wrapping around the entire circumference; the dimensions are: 2.375" x 2.875". The requirements for the label are:
1. Company logo (attached)
2. Callus Quench (TM)
3. Peppermint & Lavender scent
4. Product weight/volume ("Net wt. 0.5oz / 15.6g")
5. Standard UPC code attached (1.25"x0.5")
6. Ingredient list: Beeswax, Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil & hydrogenated vegetable oil (avocado butter), *Ricinus Communis (castor) oil, *Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) oil, Emu oil, Lanolin, *Calophyllum Inophyllum (tamanu) oil, *Calendula Officinalis (calendula),*Symphytum Officinale (comfrey), *Plantago Major (plantain), *Hyericum Perforatum (St. Johns wort), *Origanum Vulgare
(oregano), *Achillea Millefolium (yarrow), infused *Olea Europaea (olive oil), *Rosemary oil extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil, *Essential oils (*denotes organic ingredient)
7. How to use: Apply daily to dry lips, hands, heels, eczema, psoriasis, cuts, scrapes, gym rips and more.
8. Slogan "If it's ripped or dry, apply."
9. Logos for: no animal testing (bunny), 6-month shelf life, Facebook, Instagram.
10. Manufactured by Dermalicious, Reno, NV USA
11. For external use only.
12. Web address: http://www.Dermalicious.net
13. Design should be oriented lengthwise, to read from the lid to the twist bottom.