A one-piece label for a 8oz amber bottle and 8oz amber jar. Design should be universal to be able to put on round, oval, rectangular , and square labels.
The label should be very legible and attractive on a shelf. The label should be designed so that
1. There is a bottle and a jar orientation
2. There should be something distinct that can change in color across ranges.
3. Suggestions are designs that are off center, have an interesting play on font.
4. The logo can be used with a contrasting color circle in the back if you think it will be nicer. We want to label not to look like just a pretty product but something that works, is effective more than smells nice etc. That should be considered in the design.
5. Name/ Logo Open for change- placement, font, size, separate or together
The front panel must include in the Principal display panel (PDP)
1. Brand Name Logo/ Icon
2. Name of Product - lemongrass & lavender handmade body lotion
3. Sub text - Made with organic shea butter and organic coconut oil
4. benefits- smooths, moisturize and softens the skin
4. Net Wt : 8 fl oz (237ml)
The side panels should include:
1. Made with Natural Ingredients
2. Name and Address of Manufacturer- Angier, NC
3. Manufactured by Southern Handmade Essentials
Warning/ storage conditions - Store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients - Distilled Water, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Essential Oil Blend, Leucidal SF (plant base preservative), Vitamin E Oil
How to use:
Best used while skin is damp. Apply liberally after a bath or shower. May be applied as often as needed.
There will be further work to incorporate this design into other product range, possible other branding materials.