There are 6 Different types of soaps:
1. Neem & Aloe Soap
2. Tuberose & French Rose Clay Soap
3. Castille Soap (Scented & Non Scented - Can use same packaging with the word difference)
4. Sandalwood & Saffron Soap
5. Oats, Honey & Shea Butter Soap
6. Geranium Rose & Turmeric Soap
Soap Dimensions: 3 in x 2 1/2in x 3/4 in
Soap Weight: 4.5oz
Wrapping paper dimensions: 4.5in x 8.5in - these are the measurements i see best fit when i wrap the soaps (If we wrap the soaps)
Few Things to Note:
-Packaging MUST be eco-friendly.
-I want my logo in gold letterpress. So feel free to use gold accents.
-Our products are made of natural, certified organic ingredients. Some exotic herbs from India.
-I prefer an elegant & soft look that communicates the brand to be organic and good for sensitive skin.
-Brand should communicate luxury and elegance, so packaging should be too generic.
-Packaging should be closed & Secure. Should be able to sell both retail and wholesale. NO OPENINGS!
- Handcrafted Soap, so why not handcrafted packaging? It would be great if we can add a bit of crafty look to the soaps. Perhaps a ribbon, lace, a piece of fabric, or wax seal stamp in gold or something of that sort. Please see the attached packaging ideas for reference. I would love to make the products more personable.
I have two basic ideas for packaging:
1. I was hoping for a slightly textured paper designed that I can wrap the soaps in myself (Label can be on the wrapping itself or a separate label). I was previously considering using colorful screen printed indian cotton paper and have a simple label designed. You can see few samples attached, just so you can get an idea i liked. I don't plan to use the papers anymore.
2. A nicely designed box.
I have attached some packaging samples for you to look at. You can also see few screenshots of our website so you can a feel of the brand and how the products will look on the site. Of course, you are free to go your own direction and be creative. In the end, I will choose the packaging that brands the product well, even if they aren't my ideas.