We're looking for a full color (please try to keep it to 5 colors or less) spout pouch design layout for our exciting new skin support drink CLEARITY. Our new drink has been created for those suffering from skin diseases (mainly acne and acne rosacea). This new product, Clearity, is an excited breakthrough product we feel will transform the way countless acne sufferers target (and heal) their troubled skin. Clearity represents the first TRUE anti-acne skin support drink
We are looking for an eye catching layout/design that screams HEALTHY, NATURAL, REFRESHING, and EXCITING all at the same time!
*** When designing your concept, please keep in mind that while this is in drink format, we'd like to be able to create a skin support supplement product and not put the focus on a (great tasting) fruit punch drink only. we would like the benefits/features of the drink (with regards to supporting clearer/smoother skin) to be more prominent in the final layout ***
... and before we forget to tell you... THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking a look at our contest and (hopefully) jumping in and submitting your concepts. We're very excited about this new product and we appreciate all your hard work and effort helping us create a unique/exciting packaging design to showcase it to the world!
PRODUCT/BRAND NAME - Maybe use a cursive font treatment, possible drop-shadow or similar. Possibly add a line of text to the 'y' tail to see how it will look, something like "Skin Support Supplement" without quotes to get an idea if it will 'work' for the layout or maybe underneath the product name instead???
MUST HAVES: Fruit Punch Flavor, Patent Pending, 444 ml(15 FL. OZ.), Sugar Free
FRONT SIDE SAMPLE CONTENT IDEAS (AS SPACE ALLOWS): "Skin Support", "For Problematic Skin", Skin Blemishes, Skin Inflammation, "Supports Good Skin Health", "Dietary Supplement", "Fight Skin Conditions", "Clear, Healthy, Beautiful Skin Naturally", "Works to get to the root and the cause of skin outbreaks", "Combats chronic skin conditions", "The most unique and effective skin support formulation on the market today!", etc. etc. etc.
1. Place for bar code
2. Full Nutrition Facts Panel includes fats/carbs/proteins/etc.
(Serving Size: 1 TBSP (15ml), Total Servings: 30;
3. Area for Background story
4. Links (FB/Twitter)
5. Produced and bottled by uDerma, LLC. Sunnyside, NY FREE Report @ http://WWW.ACNEDRINK.COM
6. An area for disclaimers: FDA Disclaimer + Not for pregnant women + NEVER use more than one once per 24 hours
7. Refrigerate After Opening.
BACK SIDE SAMPLE BACKGROUND STORY: Have problem skin? Enter Clearity, nature's answer to skin health. Researched and developed over 8 years, Clearity is the perfect combination of the highest quality ingredients to combat skin conditions. Clearity helps heal and beautify the skin from the inside out, focusing on prevention and maintenance!
OVERALL COLOR SCHEME:
Red or reddish color throughout to signify the fruit punch flavoring, CYMK w/ copies of true color standards (PMS numbers or color samples) if/when used. Also, please show the layout in a Grape/Medium to Deep Orange/Lemonade colored layout to get a feel of how your concepts will cross over into different colors while being able to keep everything (layout/ branding) cohesive. The pouch be white, black, or silver (all gloss finishes). We will decide which way to go with the final chosen design concept.
5" x 8" (Front and Back)
(modified edges up to the cap, see pouch2.jpg for ideas)
1 The attached file (pouch2.jpg) gives a rough estimate on the shape/sizing for the pouch project, give or take 1/4" here and there, accept the overall size (8" x 5") must be constant. The other aspects may be off slightly as the design allows.
2. When comparing the attached images, for the shape we're looking for something more along the lines as the one pictures in pouch1.jpg (the attached images do not represent the design we're looking for, as we do not want to copy another designer's hard work. We're looking for a unique layout that we can use to brand our drink product and use with a full line of flavors).
3. With sample content ideas (front and back) we've supplied some copy to give you an idea as to what we're looking to say to our prospective clients that pick up our pouches and read them. We're not looking to try and put all of that on there and overwhelm the design.
4. Drink pouches will either either silver gloss or black gloss or white gloss. We will decide which way to go with the final chosen design concept.
5. We would like to see a version with a fainted watermark throughout the entire layout (front and back) and one without. We would be open to any watermark ideas you may have that would fit into the look/feel we're trying to display, or you can use the attached slanted "b" logo image. The color would most likely need to be modified ot reflect the overall layout. If you zoom in on pouch1.jpg you'll see in the shiny silver areas of the pouch that show a feinted watermark. It's much less noticeable in the colored areas. This watermark idea may not fly/look good on a black pouch layout...???
6. We want to reference SKIN SUPPORT on the label and not acne or acne rosacea, other than the url given above (to steer clear of FDA issues)
7. If images of people are used, please try and stay in the 18-25 year age group, and if you use people be sure to use a pic of both a male and a female so the product is seen as unisex. Any images used will need to be at least 350DPI to satisfy printing requirements
8. Please do not use an image of a drink alone (i.e. like the attached pics) as this product contains 1/2oz servings and we don't want buyers to think it's a one serving product and drink the whole thing (there will be no straw with our product as in the attached pics)
9. Our printer suggests that we create outlines around all of the text in your printed stand up pouch design. Outlines turn text into small graphic designs, which means your fonts will not be distorted in the translation process.
10. If we rate the design 0-1 stars, this is a design/direction we're not looking to go into and we ask you to please submit another concept (we will not be adding any feedback to 0-1 star ratings for this project). If we rate anything 2 stars or above we will also include additional feedback