I need the plastic packaging components AND a box designed for 6 products. I am looking for an overall branding look with a focus on color and graphic design.
PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT looking for detailed final, print ready design files for all of the packaging components! What I am looking for is an overall branding look for how all of these products would look together in a product line up. Whoever wins this contest I will work with separately after the contest to create print-ready files for all of the components with the exact wording, ingredient labeling, etc. For this contest please focus on how the overall brand would look, and DO NOT worry about creating super detailed, print ready files for each product.
Here are the requirements:
1. The colors are dark cranberry red (like #6d001e) and Silver
2. The plastic components should be designed for each of the 6 items
3. You can design ONE box that holds the BB CREAM TUBE with pump. This box should open LENGTHWISE along the long edge (not at the top at the short part). This box design should also work for all of the other products.
4. The INSIDE of the box should be printed. When the customer opens it, it should have a saying like "Your beauty lights this world up."
5. The words in the logo and the graphic DO NOT need to be used together. You can put just the words on the packaging and save the graphic for and interesting tiled or sticker look. BE CREATIVE.
6. The following products should be designed (along with the one box) (see attached images for the SHAPES of plastic product components. Note the plastic components can be any color or have any design on them we want):
7. For the powder brush, I am open to having this be made of wood or plastic. You can choose the color of: the base (plastic or wood), the metal component, and the bristle. The bristle can be white, black or brown or two-toned.
8. The words on the packaging should say the name of the product and also include "All Natural & Organic" in smaller font.
9. The logos are attached. However, if you have an idea for how to vary this logo to work better with the packaging, I am open! Feel free to be creative on this if you are inspired.
Please message me if you have any questions!