We will be selling this henna primarily through amazon and through our website and other e-commerce platforms.
Since our main focus is to sell on Amazon, the packaging you design must stand out on Amazon. It has to look refined and have high quality look.
The packaging should give an earthly, high-end, organic, simple, clean and eco-friendly look.
Check out this Pinterest page for some inspiration and to get an idea of our taste.
We are exclusively looking for packaging designs of a box.
Creative interpretations, including sketches, doodles, color choices - no visual representation whatsoever of what’s in the package.
We want something that will stand the test of time.
We’re looking for high end looking packaging box that will mesh with our high end brand because we will be selling this henna for around $10. The box must reflect that.
We’re looking for something that will enable us to add more products down the road.
We want the front and back designed, including fitting in all the necessary information such as:
Text between (….) will be used.
• our logo,
• ingredients (100% Natural Henna), - On the front
• On the front – (Chemical free with no additives)
• Space for bar code, - On the back
• weight (100g | 3.53oz), On the front
• Alert (Allergy alert: Patch test before you use) – This must be on the front
Patch test instructions (Rub a small amount of dye on your skin. Let it dry for 48 hours. If you get a rash, itchiness or redness, do not use the dye on your hair) – On the back
We also want to ensure that the front designates that the product is 100% pure henna, natural, chemical free with no additives.
These are core constructs of our henna and we want this to be at the front of the package, be it through copy, icons or a mix of both.
1. Front and back of packages with all the necessary information.
2. Isometric rendering of the final products, front and back, for reference, in PDF form.
3. We will need the artwork in Adobe Illustrator and PDF. This will include a final print ready file we can hand over to our packaging company based off the dimensions in the dieline.
4. Decide on whether you'd like the finish to be gloss, matte, or both. If both, please designate what you'd like to be gloss and vice versa. This should be reflected in the renderings of the images as well.
5. Design of three inserts along with text (we will provide the text) that compliments the overall packaging design.
6. A dieline that we can provide to our printing company.
We also want you to create a dieline before creating the packaging design. We are not sure how this process works, so we expect you to work with us on this.
Typically box size is: Length – 12cm; Width – 7.5cm and thickness - 3.5cm.
Please note that the box will have a pouch of henna powder. Dimensions of the pouch are: Length 12cm; Width 6cm and thickness 1.6cm.
Box will also have three inserts. Thickness of the inserts will be approximately 1.5cm.
You can change the dimensions as long as the henna pouch and three inserts fit in it.
The box will contain a plastic, airtight pouch with 100g of henna powder and 3 inserts with instructions to prepare henna for application.
Each insert will be a “67lb Bristol” cardstock. The size of each insert will be the same.
• We are not sure about the size and shape of the inserts. Size of the box should be such that all three fit in the box.
• All inserts will have information on the front and back.
More details are in the attached word file titled: Packaging design