The very first from 93 designs came from Shark and we are shure - that`s it! Thanks to everyone, but especially to shark!
Fantastic designer that is timely, courteous and hardworking.
Javanotti is a great designer, thank you!
Great designer! Fast edits, superb design, awesome experience overall.
One great submission and awesome work! Hope to work with this designer more!
How jean.woo started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are launching a new brand in the beauty/cosmetic industry with a Intimate Shave Crème. The product was created with the intimate area in mind. The unique selling point of the product is “Moisturize the skin, helps softens the hair for a better and easier shave. Leave skin feeling silky and soft.” Our key ingredients include Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Maca Root. We will be selling on line on marketplaces like Amazon, Jet.com. Our target audience will be women of all ages who cares and want to be prepare for the special someone.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• Create an original logo and label design that is simple, Sexy but elegant, attractive and modern for Shave Crème.
• 8 oz tube label design
• Simple but also identifiable with a glimpse.
• A design that FOCUS on “Intimate Shave Crème”, “Sexy Shave Crème”.
• Shave Crème for intimate area before intimacy
• Eye catching with talking points
• Work within 2-3 colors
• Back side label need space for
o Ingredients, UPC barcode, Suggested Use, Warning, Manufacturer’s information, Made in USA, No Animal Testing, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, 24 months POA (Period After Opening).
• Ability to expand additional product lines in the future. For example, some brand uses color to identify the different product lines, green for organic, red for cleanser, blue for toner, etc.
Attached are examples of designs that we like. The tube we plan to use and the die cut info. We prefer to have a white background but you're not restricted to this as long as the design is per our requirement listed in the details.
Please leave a space for our product name which will be provided once it's confirmed.
Additional information is in the attached Word file.