Every piece of artwork on display around the city (currently in the hundreds, hopefully soon in the thousands) must have a label underneath it.
The purpose of the labels is to:
1. Convey concise details about the artwork
2. instruct consumers that the artwork they are looking at is for sale, and purchaseable online through Indiewalls.com
3. show the Indiewalls logo, getting people familiar with our brand
The label should include (not in a particular order below):
1. Artist Name
2. Name of the Piece of Art
3. Indiewalls logo
4. http://www.indiewalls.com (or indiewalls.com)
5. QR code that allows consumer to purchase art via phone
things the label may also include:
3. Medium (Acrylic on Canvas)
We have been flirting with sizes of: height between 2-4 inches and width between 4-6 inches. The label must be noticeable and legible, but not too obtrusive.
We typically mount these on foam core, though can print on any color/type paper.
(note: one of the labels below has our OLD logo. We will be using our NEW logo moving forward - also attached.)