How needlejockeys started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Interventional Pain Physicians
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Educational/News/Media/Networking website for physicians, especially pain doctors specializing in accuracy/precision spine/joint procedures.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
1. Design should include video/photo/social media integration like any news website/media/networking site.
PLEASE SEE OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITE FOR TYPES OF CONTENT/stories created:
'@needlejockeys' on instagram/twitter.
'Interventional Pain Physicians' on facebook/Linked In
2. See store website: http://www.painphysicianstore.com (should be integrated if possible)
3. Would like tabs and format similar to https://neuronewsinternational.com
4. Must have space for banner advertisements on top and sides possible!
5. Must be fun, nice color schemes similar to social media pages
6. Must have/space for forum integration
7. Must be easy to access social media accounts and follow
8. Should have contact us for advertising/collaboration activities possible
9. Shoulder be able to easily add/edit later on
just general lay out, design, spatial orientation, easy access and easy to follow
What to avoid
fun bright pastel colors inviting for media usage and user friendly, and education.