For all these pages try to steer less towards standard template-like pages you can find at free CSS.com but more toward creative simple pages like the links provided. Try to keep the color and theme all the way through despite the pages being slightly different.
(note: We'd prefer the Square logo but are open to seeing the rectangle)
• The consumer page is geared towards anyone that likes wine tastings - 21+ who want to use the internet to find free wine tastings and get value in purchasing good wine. It should be easy to navigate like living social and groupon with rich pictures of wine tastings, wine.(Simple but edgy- something to gain interest from the average web surfer) This page will have links to 1. Find a Tasting, 2. View Wine, 3. Get a coupon. We’d like it to be engaging, user friendly with items to increase time spent on site by users.
- Tag Line " Taste What We Know"
- space to upload photos for advertising for featured promotion
• The Client Page if for large distributor companies to small wineries who want to brand their products by way of consumer tastings. It should be simple, yet informative with rich photos, upscale elegant and the right mix of old world wine to contemporary tech. This will be used to inform of how we market our clients wines and why our service will create success. There may be potential graph data. Please see our current outdated website http://www.flowwinegroup.com to see what type and how much information should be presented. This will help you derive a general layout for data.
- Keep the three boxes for Volume Driving, Brand Building, Wine Experts but make them look good. (see The Agency link provided)
• Home page, with two links to "client" and "consumer" pages, should be very simple and engaging with (possible Rotating) pictures similar to BING. There might be a video to stream in the near future but it would be best if incorporate an area for that or potentially have it as a pop up. I'd like to see both options possibly a picture that of course identifies it as a video. I would be willing to see other options. There will be a short blurb on the company written in a very generic sense to cater to both client and consumer.
- Should be a discreet link to "Consultant Log in" off to the side.
- Incorporate twitter feeds from twitter.com/flowwinegroup
Generally, Our company partners want to stay away from a focus on winery “land” appearance unlike the picture provided. but focus on events and entertainment (wine tastings), life + people having fun. Please incorporate social media streams, Twitter, FB into the design.