How Anthony Sanderson started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell educational, hands-on stem box to kids from age 3-12+.
Keywords are: Fun, Out of the box thinking, Hands-on, Colorful, Engineer/Science, Stem Family, Craft, Aesthetic.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
At least 6 color aside from white/grey/black for website. (3 color is must - #f27019 #32b29d #963a25, you need to suggest other colors)
Colors should feel bright, beautiful and fun.
1. Be fun and colorful.
2. Let customer feel we take stem box seriously during prototyping our products.
3. Hands on experience for kids.
4. Out of the box thinking
Include the following:
1. How it works [Illustrate our product with nice colors]
2. Why People Love Tinkerer [Illustrate satisfaction of customers with testimonial]
3. What you get [Illustrate our different line of products targeting different ages]
4. Detail of one product line [ slider and some text ]
5. Company profile [Emphasize we take our stem box seriously]
Plus menu, hero and footer.
Details please refer to document.
Do anything you need to images we included.
What to avoid
Avoid feeling too business as we make fun and hands-on stem gadgets for kids age 3-12+.
You can do the menu and one of the section first, submit and await our confirmation before continue. (confirm on color, font, theme) This saves your precious time.
PSD is required for final deliverables.