1. Home screen / landing page [IT'S OK TO ONLY MAKE A DESIGN FOR THE HOME PAGE IN THE FIRST ROUND]
There is a functional mockup of the homescreen at http://vertaal.providi.nl/en/. This is a typical landing page that should introduce the company. Essentially we want visitors to contact us, and feel more than welcome to do so. The elements are:
* A picture of our office building [CAN ALSO BE A PICTURE OF THE TEAM OR ANY OTHER PICTURE THAT WILL WORK FOR A TRANSLATION COMPANY, THOUGH STOCK IMAGES SHOULD BE AVOIDED]
* A short text on how to contact us [TEXT 1 IN THE FUNCTIONAL MOCKUP]
[* A CALL FOR ACTION: CALL US or MAIL US or USE THE ONLINE FORM; NOTE THAT CURRENTLY, THE FUNCTIONAL MOCKUP ONLY HAS TWO OPTIONS (CALL US or USE THE ONLINE FORM), BUT I WANT THREE OPTIONS INSTEAD. MAKE SURE YOU FEATURE THIS IN YOUR DESIGN.]
* A message from the CEO [TEXT 2]
* A block with revolving testimonials
* Blocks with dynamic content received from other pages
* A navigation menu that is inviting and communicates an 'information richness' [PLEASE CLICK IT TO SEE HOW IT WORKS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR DESIGN INCORPORATES THIS MENU.]
While all those elements are included in the functional mockup, we specifically ask you to disregard any colors, typography, paddings. So, for example, the "navigation menu" is still in need of design as well. For the rest, see the attached URL as a live mockup with the elements needed.
2. Content page
This is for generic webpage content. We will use this page for static content ('About us' etc.) as well as for news items, FAQs, top level pages with commented links to lower level pages. The navigational menu should stay the same as is on the landing page. Also, it should always be very clear to the visitor where they are. Otherwise, the content page is your standard content page with headlines, paragraphs of texts, images, lists, links and smaller forms. Readability is of the essence on this page type.
3. Form page
This is the "request for quote" form, there is a mockup of the it at http://vertaal.providi.nl/en/request-quote. This page would need to be in line with how a content page looks but it needs some additional work to become more user-friendly when it comes to placement of form elements and explanation of the fields. Basically, it needs your design magic. :)