Responsive, effective and able to handle both design and code. A+ in all regards.
- Big Blue Roo
How Mirela_S started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to re-design the top portion of the homepage of next.chopperexchange.com. This includes about 1/3 of the page, and it is just the homepage. We just need to make it look cool and match the rest of the design of the website.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
To match the current overall look of the website.
Home Page: Top portion of the page (highlighted in RED in the attached screen capture.)
1. Simplify the search options in the FIND A MOTORCYCLE section to just include the Years, Make, Zip, Within, and Condition fields. The rest of the options are not needed.
2. Design a better Search button that matches the overall look of the website, but it also looks nice and stands out. Any colors that match the overall look of the website are OK.
3. Incorporate a unique selling proposition (USP) that tells our visitors why our website is unique and the best place to buy/sell American motorcycles. This should be a short and easy to understand statement, and it should be easy to spot on the homepage. It should say, "Buy or Sell American V-twin Motorcycles Fast. Easy and Biker Approved."
4. Change SELL YOUR MOTORCYCLE to say SELL YOUR MOTORCYCLE FAST
5. Replace all the text below SELL YOUR MOTORCYCLE with this:
Reach a targeted American V-twin motorcycle consumer base.
Receive exceptional customer support and selling tips.
Avoid online scams and fraudulent buyers.
Gain social media exposure.
Pay no commission.
6. Make a better List Your Bike button that stands out more and looks different from the Search button, and yet matches the rest of the website.
7. Replace CAN'T FIND A BIKE? with Let Us Help You Find a Bike Replace NEED TO PRICE YOUR BIKE? with Receive a FREE Bike Price Report for Your Bike. Create a nice Sign Up for FREE Buyer Alerts button, and a nice Continue button to go along with these two sections.
8. Add a cool biker graphic or use the current one.
9. Feel free to use colors and graphics to make different portions of the page stand out, so the visitor can easily tell where everything is.
Overall, we would our website to be simple, beautiful, and easy to use.
What to avoid
Difficult to read font.
Feel free to message Mirela at email@example.com if you have any questions. We can also provide images from http://www.shutterstock.com, if needed. Just let us know.