You must comply with the style of the Home Page so that website looks organic and coherent. Therefore, the top ribbon (Header) and the footer should stay exactly as on the Home Page and a client that browses from Home Page to other pages should feel like he is still on the same website!
Home page - "Home Page sample" file!!!
We will need:
3 inner pages -
2) About us
Order process -
- Three-stage order process, built into the home page
- On Hover elements
In order to decide on the finalists, we will need:
- Prices page
- “How it works” slide from the “explore wireframe” document
After that, we will proceed with the finalists to the final stages – other secondary pages and order form pop-ups, etc.
1) Prices page – shown in the “Prices Wireframes” files. It works as a price calculator
Client comes to the page – sees 4 stages that will provide him the quote
First – he picks the service (Original Writing /Editing/ Presentation/
Dissertation/other) – and then
Second – the client chooses the Academic Level/Deadline combination by clicking on the proper intersection in the table. Note that the price table should have responsive on hover effect to highlight the intersection of deadline and level as suggested in wireframes. Each cell should have the radial button to select/unselect.
BUT – avoid borders and do not make the actual table!
Third - the customer specifies the number of pages he/she needs using drop down field. Please design proper drop down field that is in line with the website style, do not just use standard browser drop downs
Four – the customer can select additional features like “expert proofreading”, “Plagiarism report”, etc. Design those in such way that they are highlighted when hovered on and it is clear that those are clickable. Show how it will look like when selected. See suggested wireframes
Five - client receives the final quote. We need to make a clear statement next to the quote that the client can prepay xx dollars now and the rest upon completion. It is important that this claims is clearly visible
Then Order Now button
See three versions of the Price page , we will need all of them
The Third Version of the price page is for "Other Assignments" - please note that on this page we will need you to build in a mini quote form as suggested in wireframes. Similar form is already present on home page, you just need to make sure that it looks organic on Price page
2) Order process
– The overall logic is shown in the file “Order Form”,
– Explanation of all the functional elements is in the file “order process element description”
– Feeling of how the order form should be incorporated into the home page is in file “Order form built into home page”
3) About us –
- The wireframe for this page is in the file “About us Wireframes”
- Note – first slide should take the majority of the first screen, and the second one (with team should go down to the second screen below)
- Images above “Mission, Values, Goals” – are placeholders – you will need to come up with your ideas of which image best demonstrates each block and style this image according to the general feel of the web site
- Images in our team are obviously placeholders, as well as the text there
4) Explore – It is a 5 – screen-long page File – “Explore” wireframes.
- 1st screen – buttons to conveniently navigate across the 5 screens + Video tutorial about the service features (just a placeholder for now).
- “how it works” - the steps shown have the wording very close to actual. These are the stages the assignment will go through before submitted to the customer. Please read through them carefully and understand the process. Obviously it looks very boring with no images/illustrations, etc. try to create icons/images that go along the
- Samples – “subject” – is a drop down, letting you choose which subject you want to see samples in. Think about how many you can actually place on one page before it gets too overloaded
- Our experts – think about how many can be placed on one to not overload the page. “Academic level”, “subject” – are filters that allow you to filter experts in the proper areas. Note that there are 2 versions of how the expert profiles can look like. Choose the one you think will look better. But please remember that all in all each subject may have Up to 50 experts – so show how to navigate between these profiles.
- Services – The first table shows the type of work that can be done and the assignment types we can do. Keep the layout, but do not necessarily put each element in a box.
Below the initial table there are two diagrams showing subjects we have done assignment in, as well as assignment types. These diagrams reflect the proportionate number of the subject/assignment type to the total number of assignments done. When on hover the underlined subject/assignment type – a pop up appears, showing more details. Draw at least 1 one hover to reflect the overall feel