How OHRBEIT started their wordpress theme design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a Recruitment Agency with focus on fair treatment of freelancers & recruited workers. We care a lot about transparency. We value the principles of new work. We give each other free spaces, estimate positive values and are open-minded characters. Our new product will be a platform for vacancies in form of podcasts.
Our target group are employees and job seekers in the age group 25 - 55, who are mostly upscale specialists.
Our customers (companies) can record the vacancy. The goal is to attract freelancers / job seekers by providing a clean page with all the facts (payment, days off, location, percentage of home office, etc.) and a very close emotional connection to the company via audio vacancies.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the WordPress theme?
We'd like to see a very modern, clean, provocative, flashy and fresh look. We want people to apply for a job through our portal by enabling them to see all facts on first sight.
On no account should it look boring or like doing business! Absolutely not like a classic job market.
We've included all the important elements in our own "old school" design, which you can use as an impression of the general structure.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE DESIGN. We'd like to see you getting creative with the placement / design / colors of all the elements. The intention was to give you a rough guideline for the important elements on the site.
We see our template design as a "2014"-style website and we'd like to see something more suitable for the year 2019 / 2020.
We have already developed a version that contains the following features, which should also be included in the final version:
• Cassette tape (or similar “sound” design element)
• Designation of two professional fields of activity (e.g. software development & IT project management)
• Podcast Player
• 6 important facts (salary, willingness to travel, region, working hours, home office, holidays)
• Possibility to save podcast as favorite
• Installation of a meter (e.g. views podcast)
• Logo of the company
• Quote from Podcast
• Speaker of the podcast (1-3) with picture + description of his role in the company and name
• Possibility to apply
• List of all available podcasts with filter options according to the 6 most important facts (see above)
We're still in the building process of this portal. We'd like to continue working with you for future logo design / re-design / additional design processes.